Key to healthy dating dating within the military

“I believe the 80/20 rule is a very consistent part of reality, and that bringing our expectations into alignment with reality is healthy,” says Green.Even if you do believe in the idea of a soulmate, not even your physical, mental, and spiritual ideal can possibly stand up to the stringent list of demands we all tally in our heads while dating.The 49-year-old singer claimed she was secretly weighed and fat-shamed while on the radio show in 1999.The incident came just nine weeks after she underwent her first gastric […] Even Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson Has Cheat Meal Days (Men’s Fitness) Gigi Hadid Goes Glam in Gorgeous Yellow Dress (OK!You’ve likely heard of the 80/20 rule when it comes to diet (both Jillian Michaels and Miranda Kerr use it to guide their healthy eating habits), but there’s another area of your life that you should be applying the principle to: your dating life.In this instance, the theory goes that in a healthy relationship, 80 percent of it should be amazing, and the other 20 percent should be … In other words, you’re never going to find a person who is 100 percent what you want all the time, but if you have a relationship that’s 80 percent great, then you can’t sweat the other 20 percent. It might be winter but Sofia Richie soaked up the sun in Miami on Friday, December 8, where she flaunted a teeny white bikini.The model, 19, hung out on the Florida beach where she was just spotted with boyfriend Scott Disick earlier this week – but this time she had […] *very vulnerable post & may be triggering* Ahhhh change room lighting 🙄 the lighting that can make you go from having a good day to wtf my body looks like that????

So the women asked photographer Karizza to heavily edit their bodies to show just how misleading pictures can be.

Janet Jackson hasn’t slowed down a beat since the birth of her son in January and she looks incredible thanks to her tour trainer, Paulette Sybliss.

Committed to her health and tour, the 51-year-old singer began working out with Sybliss just six weeks after giving birth to her son, Eissa, 9 months, with […] Jonah Hill looked slim and stylish while filming his upcoming Netflix documentary Maniac in New York on Wednesday, October 18.

In a new book she aims to 'rehabilitate infidelity' and has caused a storm by saying French men should not be punished for keeping mistresses and women may find infidelity 'liberating'.

According to figures in her book 'Men, Love, Fidelity' four in ten French men cheat on their wives and therefore she claims infidelity is 'unavoidable'.

Leave a Reply